White Gold Citrine Rings. Antique Gold Watch Chain.
White Gold Citrine Rings
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- A silver-colored alloy of gold with nickel, platinum, or another metal
- White Gold (Белое золото) is a 2003 Russian action film directed by Viktor Ivanov from a screenplay by John Jopson and Viktor Ivanov.
- a pale alloy of gold usually with platinum or nickel or palladium
- Quartz is the second most abundant mineral in the Earth's continental crust, after feldspar. It is made up of a continuous framework of SiO4 silicon–oxygen tetrahedra, with each oxygen being shared between two tetrahedra, giving an overall formula SiO2.
- A glassy yellow variety of quartz
- A light greenish-yellow
- semiprecious yellow quartz resembling topaz
- Citrine is a colour, derived from coloured varieties of quartz, and variously described as yellow, greenish-yellow, brownish yellow or orange. Actually, as can be ascertained by inspecting its h value, citrine is a medium dark shade of golden yellow.
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- A telephone call
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
10K White Gold Blue Topaz, Citrine, Amethyst, Peridot and Diamond Multi-Gemstone Ring, Size 7
The colorful display of the 10k White Gold Multi-Gemstone Ring will bring out a fun and classy style in any wardrobe. The vast amount of sparkle supplied in this ring comes from beautiful gems like the blue topaz, amethyst, peridot, and diamond
s. Each natural stone sparkles in the light and is complemented with the curving and intertwining 10k white
gold band. The stones are artistically placed at random for a unique design with diamond
s flitting in and out of the colorful gemstones. The stones are bezel-set and feature a total weight of .5 carat. This ring measures 2.5 millimeters wide, .51 inch long, and the stones feature a minimum color of white
, I1-I2 clarity, and a good cut.
Peridot and Citrine Cocktail Ring
Another variation on our perennial Cocktail Collection rings
...the one where you decide what the mix of colours in your cocktail is going to be.
Oval Citrine and two peridots claw set in 18ct white
gold. For a Rumour Jewellery client
18K white-gold earrings
with blue topaz, peridot, citrine
, amethyst. Matching ring (Model 4278) available. Made to order
white gold citrine rings
This is one of our top selling rings. A perfect gift for your loved one, as the ring proudly displays two beautiful heart shaped gemstones of your choice, which sit in a curvy setting, separated by seven dazzling diamond
s. The ring is also available in our "design your own" section, so it can be customized to include the birthstones of you and your loved one, or perhaps your children. Along with the matching pendant and earrings, this is a set that will sweep her off of her feet and show her how much you care.This bypass ring features two 5mm heart-cut citrine center stones, surrounded by 7 sparkling diamond
s. The total gem weight for the ring is 1.1 carats, set in solid 14k gold. You can design your own unique ring by selecting any combination of citrine gemstones. The band is 9/16 of an inch at its widest point tapering down to 1/8 of an inch at the back, and is 3/16 of an inch high off the finger.
See also: 14k gold pocket watches white gold wedding bands men white yellow gold necklace 9ct gold charm bracelets rose gold rings for men current value of gold coins gold calculator gold refining supplies diamond bezel necklace white gold